Friday, July 01, 2005

A pinch and a punch...

Didn't sleep particularly well last night, so despite EliseS getting up, I elected to sleep in. Skipped work about ten minutes before the bell, and did the usual Friday evening thing of parking the car at the ferry stop for EliseS to pick up, while I cruised out and do an easy 30 minutes.

Felt a little junky in the first couple of hundred metres, but was rolling well soon and got through the half hour well covering 6.28km. I was never under any strain and ticked along comfortably.

Very toey about tomorrow, but in a quite positive way. I don't have the "I secretly know I'm out of my depth" fear, more a "I think I can do this" nerves thing. I think I can pull out something special tomorrow, I just have to avoid doing something stupid early...

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Superflake said...

Good Luck tomorrow Vat. Run fast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home