Friday, June 24, 2005

...and a wet arse for my trouble.

Slept in this morning, so made the call of running home from work, as it would be more efficient, saving me a bus fare, and, yeah, to be honest, on a Friday night I really hate getting home and then going out to run - I'd rather be on my backside relaxing.

So, on a damp Friday night, just after 5, I headed home via the Pacific Highway, Epping Road, and worked my way south through Lane Cove West, in the residential section between the industrial area and Centennial Avenue/Burns Bay Road. It started to rain there, and from there, to be frank, it started to suck. Dunno if it was the weight of the backpack or lingering effects from earlier in the week, but the legs were heavy and I just wanted to get home. Urgh. And I felt really acidy in the stomach.

Managed 11.93km in 59:58. Stupid sport.

Oh yeah, and 75.2kg two days in a row, so screw it, I'm having a glass of wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home