Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The streak is over...

Awoke this morning with a bit of a headache, and an odd thing happened - on entering the bathroom and putting the heating element on in the light (we have one of those combined light/heat/fan things in the ceiling) I must have been looking directly at it, because I had the image in the dead centre of my vision for a while, and it took forever to clear.

I packed up for work, including gear for tonight's speed session, and drove to St Leonards.

In the bright environment of the office, my headache worsened, and my vision deteriorated further, to the point that I lost the centre of my field of vision in my right eye. A migraine!

I do get them from time to time, but it's usually in my left eye, and I usually get a couple of days lead-in. Odd.

I got back to the car - vision was much better with sunglasses - and returned home. Went to bed (may as well sleep, I can't do anything else) and eventually got up around 4:30. Vision's pretty well 100% now, just the headache. Should be fine for tomorrow, but I'm a bit peeved at losing the speed session.

Life goes on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home