Thursday, April 28, 2005

Mid-Week morning longish run

Running a day late courtesy of our trip to Brisbane, so what would normally be a Wednesday run to work took place on Thursday.

Managed 20.58k in 1:43:32, from Gladesville, through Drummoyne to the Bay Run, up Lilyfield Road, across the Anzac Bridge and through Pyrmont into town, across to the Harbour Bridge, over to North Sydney and up Pacific Highway to St Leonards.

GPS jumped around a fair bit through the city and North Sydney. I thought the pace was more like 4:55 or so, and I felt I put in a good even effort, feeling fairly strong at the finish through Crows Nest and into St Leonards.

What was noticeable was I didn't cop the mid or late run 'slow down' this morning. I didn't have breakfast before the run, and only had water during, so to not get hit with hunger pangs or a light headed period was pleasing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home