Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Contractural obligations

Set out from the office a bit after 5pm with not much enthusiasm. Really wasn't interested in pushing hard. Ran from St Leonards into town, out to Rozelle via the Anzac Bridge, around the Bay Run to about the 1.6km mark where I cut left up to Lyons Road which I followed to Victoria Road, turned left and head for home. A little under 21km in 1:45 or so. Felt slow and ugly. Thank goodness for the iPod, or I'd have considered jumping off the high point of the Gladesville Bridge just to get it over.

Guess it's the hard few days plus the massage coming through, plus I'm tired. Will probably get an enthusiasm injection on the weekend up at Six Foot Track, then the squad camp the weekend after.

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I'd be lost - and bored - without my iPod too.

Bring on 6ft - I need a hit of motivation too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home