Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday long run

Got over to Centennial Park and met Mohammed at 6:30. I had 2 1/2 hours, Mohammed had SW cut his run to an hour - with Six Foot Track next Saturday guess that's fair enough.

I don't much care for running at Centennial Park - it's dull, and chasing the pack can be a little dispiriting when endurance is off. It makes for a long morning, but it seemed to pass okay today. Managed to clock up just under 31km in the 150 minutes, and wasn't utterly destroyed at the end, so I'm building up. Didn't need to take fuel during the run, just a bit of toast before running.

Always good to get it done.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Sparkie said...

OK - call me slow, but I just noticed you were back on the blogging horse (although Amjan gave me an update other night).

Villa Sparkie has (almost) been sold and we are feverishly looking for somewhere to rent near Centennial Park, so hopefully I can start training with the SW squad, and maybe grab the occassionally grab a long run with if you need company. Sounds like you would push me at the moment...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home