Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Reports of my demise...

...have been greatly exaggerated...

With my cold peaking mid-last week, I gave up on any pretension of running and had some aspirations of running at the Striders 10k. A combination of a late night on Friday night (catching up with my mate) and a sleep-in saw that go Saturday morning out the window, meant I was a no-show, and indeed didn't run until last night. I elected to make it a complete break to mentally refresh, given how down I was post C2S.

So, back to work last night with squad at ES Marks.

16 minute gentle warm up, then drills. 10 x 200m, with 1 min recovery between each, 3 min recovery after three. It went:
32 33 32, 31 32 31, 31 33 34, 32
10 minute gentle cool down jog.

Very different, running short sprints on a track. I've pulled up a bit sore this morning, with a bit of a kink in the right knee (nothing serious, think I slept on it funny).

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Wow a new blog to read!

Hey, wait a minute I've seen this before....

Good to see you are back out there, are you going to run on Sunday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home