Saturday, August 13, 2005

Back on the road

After a couple of flat days without much progress, I made the call today to hit the road and see how things were. At about 3pm, I set off for a lap of the Bay Run. 7.12km in 31.47, ave HR 144. Legs felt great, breathing less so, with the throat not appreciative of the air being forced through it - on the plus side, I'm now comfortable with having a coughing fit and running at the same time. HR was a bit higher than I'm really happy with, still, I was rolling along at 4:28 and had had two cups of coffee (one a large) during the course of the morning.

As long as I run under 54:59 tomorrow. That's all I ask.

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Superflake said...

Great to see you are back Vat and keen to attack the hills on Sunday. Mate there's no chance you'll miss the preferred start. See you at Bondi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home