Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Ongoing Additions

With the acquisition of the 301 and use of the photo tool in Blogger, you've no doubt noticed I'm putting more pictures in. I've also discovered how to convert GPS plots into Google Earth, and at this stage have done a few recent runs - a Wednesday long run from last week, the City 2 Surf course from a couple of weeks ago, the Sutherland 2 Surf - but also gone back and done a couple of others, most notably the Woodford to Glenbrook from June, and the plot from the very first full Six Foot Track recon run I did with Spud and Mister G back in October last year. Please go and have a look at them - I reckon they look pretty good, and give a decent idea of the courses. I'll be adding more in the coming weeks.

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Carolyne said...

I think that the maps and elevation profiles are great - it gives (we mere mortals) an excellent idea of what you are writing about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home