Sunday, August 07, 2005

Flu, continued

If you don't care to read about flu symptoms, it might be best to give the ol' blog a miss for a couple of days.

Seem to have made some improvement - body temp seems a bit more stable, heart rate's come down a bit (still high though). Still don't feel like eating, although I've been good and taken my multivitamins, and hydration is an issue - I really feel that I'm forcing water down. Feeling fairly dopey with the lack of quality sleep, too. The bug hasn't made big advances into my chest - I've had some material come up (note the tasteful phrasing) periodically, but certainly not regularly or in large amounts. I am taking an expectorant, so we'll see - I think the key to quick recovery is going to be keeping this out of my chest.

I'll take tomorrow off work and see how things pan out from there.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

There you are, Vat! I told you you'd improve & doing all the right things, which you are, will see you at the start on Sunday....stay warm & rested till then. A further update tomorrow, please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home