Friday, September 02, 2005

Four weeks on...

Been four weeks since I copped the flu - and it seems to have been forever, what with the cold that followed it. The cold is gradually improving after peaking on Tuesday, but I still feel 'swollen' in the sinuses and haven't run since last Thursday's 5 x 1km.

I'm tossing up whether to run the 10k tomorrow. I certainly won't be racing it, but it would be good to get out with the group and run, even if it's 45 minutes. My best mate is coming up from Melbourne (well, country Victoria) tonight and I think it might be cool for him to get a little insight into the circles I move in up here. We'll see - might even go up just to spectate.

In any event, I will get out for a couple of jogs over the weekend. My mate heads back on Monday night, so we need to work out we're doing Monday (I've taken the day off). Might head up into the hills.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger CJ said...

Thanks for your comments about running on grass. Why is it that things that are good for you are also the hardest!! I know it's much kinder to the body too, not so jarring, but its still hard work. However I will persevere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home