Wednesday, September 28, 2005

90 minutes

Alarm went at 5:30am so EliseS could go for her walk. I levered myself out of bed around 10 minutes later and was out of the door just after 5:50am. Legs felt okay after last night's workout.

Pretty well ran the reverse of last Wednesday's route. Felt okay - lower leg pain was much reduced - if a little stiff. Never really felt I had much in the way of speed. Ran a touch over 1h35m, which looks to be the same as last week. Uphill version of the route, no mid-run breaks, so I guess this morning was a better hit out. Certainly felt a lot better.

Did the bridges part of my core workout - I'll do my lunges and squats later.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger TA and the Gnome said...

Glad this week felt better. Core work is good - keep up those bridges :-).

TA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home