Thursday, September 15, 2005

6 x 500

Back to work on a mild and breezy evening. A little pressed for time and only managed a 12 minute warm up, plus some drills. 500s went:
1:37
1:36
1:36
1:38
1:40
1:40

Finished with a 15 minute cool down. Wasn't sure what to target for the session - want to be under 3:30 per km pace, which I was, with the slowest reps around 3:20 pace. Grouping was fairly tight, considering I haven't done a lot of speedwork of late and I'd not done this distance before.

Saw the Horned one this morning - normal systems check but got him to look at the left knee and my left shoulder/neck. Bit of acupuncture in both spots and some manipulation saw both much improved, but I do find the neck manipulations a bit freaky. I have this fear that one day he's going to go a little too far and turn me into a quadriplegic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home