Friday, April 15, 2005

Friday morning intervals

Managed to lever myself out of bed and headed over to Rotary Field. Thought I'd try something a bit different and ran the following:
4 x 200m - times around the 37-39 second bracket, 30 second rest
4 x 400m - times around the 81-84 second bracket, 60 second rest
4 x 200m - all four at 40 seconds.

Still feeling last Sunday's effort in the upper legs. Right was leg was better this morning, but not great, but I guess an improvement is moving in the right direction.

It was good to get through the session. I guess this breathlessness from doing speedwork is something I'm just going to have get used to, if not learn to love...

Leaning towards to the 10k at the SMC series on Sunday. The prospect of being out at some race pace for over an hour is not particularly attractive at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home