Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Inner West Wednesday

Another Wednesday long run saw me out of bed at 5:20am. I stumbled around, got dressed, fed the cats and stumbled out the door about 20 minutes later to run 33.05km in 2h47m5s.

Route included the Gladesville Bridge (where I saw Ray James on the other side), Drummoyne (where I saw Truckie and Aunty Karin), the Bay Run including the canal extension, a rep of the Lilyfield Road hill and Balmain Shores, Rozelle, Annandale, Glebe, Pyrmont, the city and across the Harbour Bridge (where I saw exposay), North Sydney, Crows Nest and St Leonards. Running certainly does take you places.

I'm a bit beaten up now (11:15am) but it's another 30km+ run in the bank. Felt pretty scratchy early, came good through the Bay Run, and was reasonably strong until the finish. A good hit out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home