Monday, December 13, 2004

Flart weekend, and Monday on the 'mill

Missed Saturday - didn't run first thing, and as the day wore on felt less and less like getting out. I did get some yardwork done, though.

Sunday saw the Striders Christmas STaR, which from The Spit to Manly Beach (well, the Steyne) return. Springer and I elected to take the road route back which seemed to involve a tour of the high points of the area. I neglected to turn my GPS on until partway through the run, but suspect we covered around 22.5km in around 1h50m or so. It was a particularly unenthusiastic run on my part, the bush opening and very humid morning doubtless contributing. Spring and I did bash it home, with some reasonable pace along the way.

The Striders presentation brunch was quite pleasant although I didn't manage to win a raffle or any silverware - gotta be a chance for something in May though.

Monday saw me fail to get up with the alarm, but I did get to the gym and manage a mentally unplugged 5km recovery on the treadmill. I'm sure it cost me 10-15 IQ points...

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Eagle said...

Your seesions look like you are already in holiday mood - or is the partying thats causing the something less than high quality sessions. Not to worry call this your recovery/adoption week - you will probably run a PB for SMC on Sunday if the weather is kind.
Ray

 

Post a Comment

<< Home