Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Wednesday Wobbles

I was pretty tired this morning, and didn't get up until about 6:15 - got out the door at about 6:30. I was cruising okay until the Anzac Bridge, and the climb there seemed to take a fair bit out of me. I struggled through town and on to the Harbour Bridge, and coasted to a walk in North Sydney for 12.4km in a bit over an hour.

I walked the uphill through North Sydney and ran the last mile from lower Crows Nest to St Leonards for 1.6km in 8:22.

Bit disappointing, but I seem to still be tired - probably a little lingering of Six Foot, the half on Sunday and lack of quality sleep over the weekend.

Also of concern was feeling a little 'splinty' whilst running in the 1090s this morning. Although there's probably some lingering effect from the all concrete half on Sunday, it does suggest the 1090s aren't quite ideal for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home