Thursday, December 09, 2004

Thursday morning intervals...with no watch...

Dragged myself out of bed after one hit of the snooze button and after pottering around the house aimlessly for 10 minutes - during which I somehow got dressed and managed to feed the cats.

It became apparent on the drive over to Rotary Park that I had forgotten my watch, which was a little disappointing. Fortunately, djl (somewhat wine-affected) turned up during my warm-up to keep me reasonably honest - no Mister G today, as he makes his way south for the Coast to Kosci on Friday.

Session felt reasonably good - I would say I was probably a touch quicker than last week, although I got into a bit of a hole for reps 6 and 7. As always, I was glad to get the session done, and felt better for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home