Monday, July 10, 2006

A quiet weekend

Had a very quiet weekend activity-wise. Caught up with a heap of CRs at drinks at the Sackville on Friday night, as always you don't get to chat to everyone you want to. Keep an eye out for Springer on the pool table, too.

Basically didn't end up doing anything on Saturday. Was hoping to get to have a look at the Mutch Park race but with other arrangements it just didn't end up happening.

Got up and did a pretty relaxed 25 minutes at about 8am Sunday morning. Pretty darn cold down there, the half of the oval still in shade had frost and I ran in gloves. Managed 5.27km in 4:44 pace, felt fine.

Had vague aspirations of getting out on the bike in the afternoon but they didn't quite pan out.

Eh, if I hadn't earned a bludge weekend after GC, then I never will.

Interesting to note I did suffer some mild repercussions from the alcohol on the weekend. I was fairly congested on Saturday morning, but it did clear pretty quickly, and I could feel it come on immediately after a glass of red on Saturday night. So, I'm going to have to keep pretty tight discipline on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home