Monday, May 15, 2006

...and so begins the easy week...

How else, but with a day off.

I was supposed to have a TAFE prac today, but something fell through with the arrangments, so I called it a slack day.

Finally got to grips with my BOSU (BOth Sides Up) board this morning. I have some basic stuff I do on it, pretty much just push-ups and squats (and those irregularly) but had a quick look through the DVD that came with it a couple of weeks ago and had been meaning to do the routine on there, as it had looked quite promising. Was a pretty intensive 35 minute session, and one that I'll try to get through more regularly. Some of the stretching was appreciated after yesterday.

For those unfamiliar with it, a BOSU board looks like this:
Note feet pictured are NOT those of your correspondent

Pottered into town to get my SMH Half stuff.

Got out at about 2:30 or so for a brainless half hour shuffle around Bedlam Bay with the iPod. Legs felt a little heavy but better after the run, with some feedback up the inside right thigh from the everpresent Illie. Have a massage with Easy Tiger on Thursday morning which should hopefully free this up for Sunday.

2 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Tesso said...

How hard is it to balance on those Bosus with the flat side up! My physio gave me some exercises to do on one, I have to make sure there is some support handy.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Superflake said...

It looks like a squashed michelin man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home