Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Mid week 90 minutes

Remembered my watch this time.

Work's got me mightily ticked off at the moment. One of the great things about running is being able to mentally deal with things on the longer runs, and it's out of mind when I get home.

Otherwise, it was pretty grindy tonight. Easy Tiger had another go at the legs and lower back today, and they were much improved on last week, thank goodness. Dunno if I could have taken another hour of that or so. Right hip/iliacus is much improved, and right foot is coming along.

Wasn't in the right frame of mind when I got out the door at 5:30pm and wasn't feeling too flash, either. Followed exactly the same route as Wednesday last week and rolled home in around 1h35 or so for around 20km. Pretty unremarkable, although pedestrians on the Harbour Bridge seemed to really have the wanders tonight. Hate that.

2 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Hey! It was great to see you out on the course on Sunday! Thanks for the cheers :-)

Great run on Saturday too!

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't scare me when you touched me on the sholder during the 10km in Canberra.

It was a nice gesture and greatly appreciated.

wt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home