Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Format alterations

Since I've decided to tart the blog up with some photos (and I'll go back through old entries and bang in pictures there as well) I decided to cut down the number of entries appearing on each page from 999 to 30 (roughly a month). Older entries are still available via the monthly archives on the right hand side.

I know a couple of you access the blog via dial-up, so cropping the number of entries per page should help your download times, particularly with photos going in.

2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Stu Mac said...

Very nice vat_man, reducing the size of your blog for us poor people on 'dial up', :-)

And I love the quote re "the existence of robots..."

The photo thingy is very easy, I'm a fan.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger vat_man said...

Cheers, Stu Mac.

The quote's from a Saturday Night Live skit, Old Glory Insurance - you can see it here > http://www.robotcombat.com/video_oldglory_hi.html (you'll need Quicktime)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home