Friday, January 28, 2005

Treadmill Thursday, and Friday Free

Felt a little stiff in the quads after Wednesday's efforts, and took myself down to the gym for 5k in 24:08. Ran at 12.5km with a slight incline, and felt I cruised along with a good rhythm.

Blisters were pretty sore

Woke up this morning with my feet killing me, and not just through the blisters. I've taken the orthotics out of my work shoes and put the quite flat inners in. I'm fine in bare feet, as there's no pressure on the arch, and I seem to be okay to wander around in flatter soles.

With my feet the way they are, a day off and perhaps a bath or something in the evening might be in order. Either way, it's a day off today.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you get rid of those blisters, Vat-man! Nasty things; suppose you've used 'Blister Block'? Enjoy the weekend. LL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home