Thursday, October 26, 2006

Farewell, Tabcat


EliseS and I lost our Tabby today. She'd only just turned 9, and was diagnosed with a huge tumour last Saturday. We took the decision to relieve her suffering today - she'd battled on, and was still herself, but it was obvious she was battling. It was very peaceful, she literally just went straight to sleep.

She was a great cat - very much her own animal, but capable of great affection when it was just EliseS and I. We got her from the Lort Smith Animal Hospital in Melbourne at about 10 weeks old. She's been around for just over a year short of all of EliseS's and my relationship, so it's kind of hard to imagine life without her.

See ya, mate.

4 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Em said...

What a gorgeous girl, so sorry you lost her :-(

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

Sorry to hear that Craig. What a nice looking cat.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know how sad you both must feel to lose this loved one; my heart goes out to you both.

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger 2P said...

Awww geez - I hope you guys have recovered somewhat - Tabcat looked like a special.

I was thinking about a previous post of yours today about the time you drove to QLD in your Skins and the looks you got at the servo's it made me smile.

So how is it all going? Time to post an update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home