Wednesday, May 17, 2006

An easy hour

Managed to get up for another session on the Bosu board this morning, after a pretty ordinary night's sleep. Got to sleep okay initially, but woke at about 12:40 and battled to get back to sleep. Stupid job.

With the theme being an easy week in the lead up to the SMH Half, tonight was just an easy hour. So, with Frees on the feet, and my Sydney Olympics bum bag that I can't get tight around my waist anymore, I cruised home from St Leonards, along the Pacific Highway to Lane Cove, down Epping Road to Centennial Road, turned left down to Huntley's Point, where I did a little loop under the Gladesville Bridge, up Victoria Road, did a little loop around home to make it up to 12km (premeasured the course via GMaps Pedometer - very handy little tool that gives km markers - just switch it to satellite view and move it to Sydney) in probably a touch under an hour.

Nice night for a run - not too cool, and the gentle breeze cleared much of the morning smog away.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Good luck on Sunday Vat. I'm sure your consistent training in recent months will pay off - enjoy it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home