Friday, October 21, 2005

30 min easy

Date: Fri, Oct 23(5:50pm)
Conditions: Mild and quite humid, breezy
Location: Bedlam Bay oval
Session: 30 mins easy - felt like 5k
Sleep: Just over 6 hours, good quality. But not enough.
Feeling: Tired, legs pretty weak. Better after lunchtime gym core session.

Didn't get to bed until just after midnight - totally worth it, though, the concert was brilliant. No chance of getting up to get my run in, and didn't even bother. Got home and schlepped around the Bedlam Bay oval for 30 mins. Legs felt pretty ordinary, and had some pretty weird spasms.

Oh yeah - think I'm coming down with a cold. Again. Pardon my french, but.....furckoat.

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Sorry to hear that Vat. Hope you feel much better very soon. I'm not adverse to using rude words in my blog, though perhaps in future I will take a lesson from you in how to disguise it ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home