Thursday, October 13, 2005

90 minutes

Date: Wed, Oct 12 (5:00pm)
Conditions: Cool and breezy
Location: St Leonards, Chatswood, East Ryde, Boronia Park, Gladesville
Session: 90 minutes, ran 81:18 for 16.17km
Sleep: 8 hours, very ordinary.
Feeling: Similar pattern to yesterday - tired in the morning, improving through the day

Couldn't get up to run in the morning, and the walk to the bus stop to go to work showed I was pretty stiff from Tuesday's session. Elected to run home from work - was okay from St Leonards to Mowbray Road, but the long downhill from the Pacific Highway to Epping Road seemed to really take it out of me, and I hooked into the Great North Walk not feeling particularly well. Struggled along from there, and elected to stop at 81 mins as we were heading out for a particularly pleasant evening, and I didn't think staying out there grinding away was doing me much benefit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home