Tuesday, October 18, 2005

2 x 800, 2 x 600, 5 x 400

Date: Tue, Oct 20 (6:30pm)
Conditions: Cool and breezy
Location: ES Marks
Session: 2 x 800 (2:50, 2:46), 2 x 600 (2:00,1:56 - I think), 5 x 400 (76,80,77,77,76)
Sleep: 8 hours. Bit scratchy initially, slept well between 1 and 6.
Feeling: Bit stiff in the legs, which actually seemed worse after lunch - I went to the gym and gave them a bit of a stretch, along with some swiss ball work. Traditional post-lunch dip.

Didn't feel great through the warm-up after I got to ES Marks, quite leaden-legged, and was much the same through the drills. Once rolling into the reps I seemed to come reasonably good, almost able to 'run around' the tiredness, and finished off reasonably well, Sam again keeping me pretty honest. Felt better in the legs after the session than I did at the start.

Gets a little awkward the next couple of days - I have to do my 90 minutes in the morning tomorrow (off to the motor show in the evening), and my 1k repeats on Thursday morning (we're seeing The Eels at Luna Park in the evening), so some pretty tough starts. Oh well, so be it.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger silverfox said...

Vat

If you want to join me at lunchtime on thursday I am doing 6 1km repeats at Gore Hill Oval, you are welcome to join if want the company.

cheers
Nick

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger vat_man said...

Would love to, Nick, but bit tied up around lunchtime Thursday - will bear that in mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home