Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Sometimes it's good, other times...

...it's not so good.

Got up around 6am and felt okay. Scratched around at home for a bit before heading out west on Victoria Road around 6:30am.

Felt immediately scratchy and shuffly. I realised within a couple of minutes that I had forgotten to have my two bits of toast with dinner on Tuesday evening, so was most likely a bit low on fuel.

It was pretty grindy until I got to Darling Street and stopped to use the toilet. I seemed to speed up from there (the down hill helped) and I was able to push average pace down to around 4:51 per km.

I hit the bridge and North Sydney, and from there the pace dribbled to 5:00 per km, leaving me at 17.97km for 90 minutes.

Guess it was just an ugly run. 'Character building', if you will. Oh well, it's done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home