Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Update

The household has been devastated by the bug going around Sydney and Melbourne at the moment, EliseS getting it a week before I did. Saw the GP last Friday (I was off work Tues, Thurs and Fri), he said it was a virus but pretty much everyone was getting a secondary respiratory bacterial infection along with it, so I got a little course of antibiotics for my trouble. Still pretty clogged up, with a very strained voice which is gradually improving.

I get my cortisone shot on Friday - the GP said based on the MRI report I should see a good result from it, although it will sting for about 10 seconds. Oh well, considering the trouble it's caused me over the last 18 months, a ten second sting seems like a pretty good investment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home