Saturday, July 07, 2007

Up and down, and up, and down, and up, and down....

I've decided to make July my month of getting back into regular exercise, and cleaning my diet up. I was fairly good on both fronts, and managed to hit the exercise bike each week day, alternating a fairly easy 20 minutes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday with a 25 minute hill sessions increasing in intensity, with level 17 on Thursday. Also did some weights and core work each day.

Today, Saturday, I had intentions of heading down to the Striders at Lane Cove but I completely failed to get out of bed.

So, as punishment, off to Lane Cove in the afternoon, and smashed out 3 laps of the Striders 10k course in 1 hour 3:53, with the laps going 21:04, 21:18 and 21:30. Still feeling pace out on the bike. Last lap stung a bit, especially the last climb to Lane Cove Road, but eh, ya gotta work for these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home