Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bay Run in the dark

Decided to tag along with EliseS as she went to Run Club this evening, and did about an hour ten or so, for I'm guessing around 25km or so. The lap was kind of the Bay Run, but I cut up through Rozelle Hospital (where it's dark and the road surface is dreadful) rather than take on the 'earth' section between the rowing club and the soccer ground, and worked my way down through Balmain Shores rather than dismount and cut under the Iron Cove Bridge.

The lack of lighting around there, especially on the Leichhardt Council side, makes things a little fraught, and I need to upgrade Darth's lighting.

It was pretty fresh out there, and my toes went numb - guess my shoes are well ventilated!

Still, nice to be out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home