Friday, November 04, 2005

30m

Date: Fri, Nov 4 (5:50m)
Conditions: Warm, still and humid
Location: Bedlam Bay Oval, Gladesville
Session: 30m, probably somewhat less than 6km.
Sleep: 6 1/2 hours, but good quality.
Feeling: Stiff and sore around the hips.

Actually woken by the alarm this morning, but managed to force myself up to run my 30 minute recovery jog. Quite stiff and sore in the hips, which made the 100m uphill run from home quite 'amusing'.

Shuffled around Bedlam Bay oval for 30 minutes, swapping direction halfway through. Stiffness seemed to ease as the session wore on.

Pleased I got up and did it - I have found that if I do this session on a Friday evening I can be a bit stiff in the legs for a Saturday morning race - plus it's nice to get home on a Friday afternoon and get straight on to the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home