Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tuesday and Wednesday

Got out for a spectacularly ordinary swim on Tuesday after work. Got some work to do on that front, oh yes. Won't tell you how far I swam or how long it took - far too embarrassing. Still, if memory serves the distance comes up pretty quickly if you keep at it.

Went for a run after work this evening - just a slow plod in the mid-afternoon heat (low to mid 30s - at least there was a breeze) basically up Sumner Road and through some parks and reserves in a hilarious failed attempt to follow the river north from the end of Sumner Road. I had visions of running for a bit longer but finding myself back on Sumner Road heading back home proved too tempting and I just did about 9.5k in just under 50 minutes. It's over 4 hours and a shower later and I'm still sweating.

Bike tomorrow. Probably. Depends on the weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home