Saturday, October 23, 2004

Unstructured Saturday

Got down to the Bay Run this morning a bit after 8am, wearing my relaced Series IX DS Trainers with thin Asics Kayano socks and a heap of tape over my right heel.

Friday's little 5k recovery run helped a lot as I felt a lot more free right off the bat. Fellow Coolrunner Hatch caught up with me very early and introduced himself, and we chatted through to the 3km mark where he turned around. I pushed through to the 4km mark, and decided I didn't particularly feel like doing the 3 x 3km I had pencilled it. From there, it turned into a bit of a fartlek session, which included two quickish laps of Timbrell Park.

Overall, 12km in 52:59. Legs felt pretty good, shoes went pretty well, and it was a lovely morning. Good start to the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home