Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Laziness and Recovery

Alarm went off at 5:40am and after a brief discussion with the other half, it promptly got reset to 6:20am. Can't say I was surprised, but I really could have and should have gotten up. Life goes on. Quads and calves were a little stiff, plus the aforementioned heel, but nothing too serious - reminded me of the day after my first couple of 30k STaRs.

I had the car today and didn't make the usual cycle to and from the office.

My legs got stiffer over the course of the day I managed to talk myself (well, with a little prodding from my e-mail correspondents) into heading out for a gentle (very gentle - a bit over 26 minutes) 5k. It was slow but I feel better for it.

Off to meet Mister G at North Chatswood's Rotary Field for some speedwork tomorrow morning....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home